So I hear there's still no resolution on the writer's strike. Thus, TV is really getting boring.
Here's 10 shows I'm watching this week...with or without the writers in tow.
1. Tin Man on Sci Fi, I'll watch the encore presentation (fancy word for re-runs), my husband was enthralled by this last week and I need to give it another go.
2. Sand and Sorrow - 10:30pm TONIGHT on HBO- Documentary about crisis in Darfur with the honorable George Clooney taking us there in narration.
3. The Hills- Season 3 finale- 10pm- TONIGHT. Okay so we all know what decision LC is going to make, but it's still fun to watch the drama unfold.
4. The Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo this Tuesday at 10pm. This stinks like a dirty habit, not as good as last season but of course I need to watch a few more episodes to make an educated decision where or not to purge it.
5. Nip/Tuck on FX this Tuesday at 10pm. I'm one episode behind on this one, I think I must be getting bored with the boys in LA.
6. The Paper on Independent Lens on PBS this Tuesday at 11pm. Behind the Scenes at a University paper! The job I never had, sniff, sniff. I think this will probably make me dream of starting over and going to a very liberal East Coast college where I can drum up stories filled with high ideals and stay up late making posters for protests in the quad. And learn when to use run-on sentences.
7. Pushing Daisies on ABC this Wednesday at 10pm. Need I say more? I'm just glad there's another new episode.
8. The Real World: Sydney- Wednesday at 10pm on MTV. OMG! OMG! KellyAnne may be preggers! Not! Made you watch!
9. 30 ROCK on NBC, Thursday at 9:30pm. Glad this one is still in business for now.
10. The extra special Extras episode on HBO on Sunday, December 16th. this is the series finale, cry, cry, sniff, sniff, so upsetting. But all good things must come to an end. I love you Ricky Gervais. Your the 2nd funniest man in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
David loves the Tin Man too! I tried to watch the first one. Will have to give it another go.
AND I CANNOT BELIEVE COHUTTA THINKS KELLY ANNE MIGHT BE PREGNANT!
Post a Comment