Monday, December 31, 2007

Be still, my beating heart...


Something tells me there may be a 4th season of Slings and Arrows! Or I'm just starting a big rumor. But why else would the Sundance Channel air a marathon of Seasons 1-3 on New Years day. Maybe there's more to come.

I was going to give you all a big list of my favorite TV shows of 2007 but upon this discovery of this marathon I'm declaring my one and only favorite TV show of 2007- Slings and Arrows. I discovered it in 2007 (I know way late) and then watched all the seasons by mid year. I would be so happy to see this show come back for another round. Please, please, pretty please!

Also, for those of you don't get the Sundance Channel you can rent the entire series run on DVD through Netflix. I promise you won't be disappointed with this well crafted comedic/drama satire.

No comments: