Tuesday, December 4, 2007

parents, forgive me

So I'm posting this personal story today that has nothing to do with TV. Forgive me parents and readers.

So I had a terrible morning, Bobby's car got broken into in our back alley, broken glass and broken dreams. Okay not that dramatic but it is very irritating.

Anyway, so my parents are on a cruise in Mexico, I think they made it to Cabo today. They asked me to change their cat's litter every 3 days. As a cat owner I take this quite seriously so I drove out there this morning even after the break in. I was a bit spooked by the break in of the car at the house so I left right afterwards and decided to take a shower at my parent's house before I went to work.

After taking a shower I was looking for something in the bathroom drawers - a comb or something - and discovered some moist wipes. I thought- "this is perfect for a coffee splash in my car that happened this morning." So i grabbed it and put it in my purse promising to return it later.

I got ready and in the car. Immediately I wiped down the car- deciding to wipe down the entire dashboard and car interior surface. I noticed that it didn't work so well. I looked at the package and to my dismay the outside of the package read...."Medicated Wipes- for hemorrhoidal and vaginal care."

Now mind you this is not what I used it for but now my car smells like a clean butt and it's not making my day. AND I'M ALSO WONDERING WHY MY PARENTS HAVE THIS IN THE GUEST BATHROOM.

No comments: