
Sorry for the grouchy post yesterday but I did only watch the worst show on TV! Okay I'll try to get over it...
After falling a bit out of love early in the season with The Hills I was actually surprised to be quite taken with the finale on Monday night. I was rooting for LC to go to Paris and for Heidi to walk out on Spencer. And for Audrina to well, not sure, maybe have a self-respecting relationship? Anyway, it was good times. But then during the after show, LC announced the “announcement” that we had been waiting for all night. Um, it was a let down. She could finally announce that there were eight more surprise episodes of The Hills and they would include her jaunt to Pare-Ree. I was really hoping for “Brody and I are getting married,” or “I’m coming out with my own fashion line.” Some superfluous statement would be better than a blatant promotion of this fake show that I’ve come to love.
Another thing that is chapping my hide is this business where all the tabloids and fame monger bloggers keep running articles on the episodes not aired yet. Showing us LC’s new boy toy in Paris or giving us details into Heidi and Spencer’s alleged reunion. Will you stop it already! I know it’s fake, I know it’s contrived, let me enjoy it damn it! (sorry still grouchy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment