Well the writer’s strike is still going strong and no quality television is on the horizon. I’ve made my to do list which is pretty pathetic. I really can’t find anything to watch. I WANT MY CHUCK, PD, DH, THE OFFICE, and 30 ROCK!
It’s a bit telling that the network’s websites point you to their new selling DVDs or full episodes online. I will not bend or compromise on this. I wonder what numbers they are pulling in with people watching online episodes, would be interested to know. They are also promoting 6-night events on their front pages. Wow, when was the last time anyone watched a 6-night event. I’ve never looked at the TV week lineup and literally found nothing that interests me. So my list this week goes down to a mere 5 shows! Eek!
1. Hard As Nails, HBO at 8pm- This looks intense and a must see as the Church in America relating to the Youth of America is always a hot debate in my house.
2. Clash of Choirs, NBC at 8pm- This is only so I can write a scathing review of this show. I don’t get it now and I don’t think the show will convince me that we somehow have to believe that Nick Lachey and Michael Bolton (yes you heard right) are really “celebrity choir directors.” Don’t you just love how TV comes up with these titles?!
3. NBC is airing Clash of the Choirs again Tuesday tonight and every night this week, so sad! I think I’ll watch the scandalous new Nip/Tuck episode on FX at 10pm.
4. The Tuesday night reality staple- The Desperate Housewives of Orange County, Brave at 10pm. The girls are going to SD!
5. Okay, I don’t have a #5. Isn't it sad that my list has petered out at Tuesday night? I might just turn off the tube and finish wrapping presents and make mulled cider again with a jigger of rum! Can you make a suggestion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment