
For you Sci Fi lovers that I’ve grown to love…big news yesterday out of the USA Network. They’ve decided not to bring back The Dead Zone after six seasons (a truly sad day for Anthony Michael Hall), and The 4400 after 4 seasons.
I got sucked into The 4400 vortex last season with my husband and like I’ve said before it was much better than Heroes. More depth in storytelling, better acting, story arcs paid off for the viewer, etc. Anyway, it just didn’t have the budget frills of its network competitor. I mean poor NTAC agent Diana Skouris and her blue turtlenecks and black blazers. The show really did need a makeover when it came to set design and costume.
I am glad that The Dead Zone is finally laid to rest. That show went on for way too long and never delivered the Apocalypse it promised in Season One.
No comments:
Post a Comment