For those of you who don't watch The Hills on MTV here's a brilliant parody (from Funny or Die.com the people who brought you little Pearl) of the conversations that take place. I think this scene is exactly the conversation that Justin Bobby and Audrina had (or memorized) when they went out on a date. Of course I'm probably the only person who finds this funny. I promise if you've invested as much time as I have in the lives of LC, Heidi, Spencer, Whitney, Lo, Justin Bobby and Audrina you would be cracking up too.
I still think that James Franco can't really live up to the real Justin Bobby. And I actually don't think JB can really act and his conversations must be the only ones that producers can't control. And this is why this exchange is so funny. Okay, enough, and thanks everyone for watching my Corvette show!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is Ash :-) I totally agree with you -- this is hilarious. And also agree that Franco can't live up to Justin Bobby...that dude is one of a kind.
Post a Comment