Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the receding hills


I was so very disappointed in the last Hills episode. I mean the tease for the new episode was a real shocker. I mean, Lauren said to Heidi, "I want to forgive you and forget you." Wow. But for some reason seeing it in the flesh - on the air- didn't do it for me.

I think this feud between LC and Heidi has lasted long enough. They really need to make up for the sake of the show. I've lost interest. The drama has only exacerbated my never ending headache this week and left me tired and ready for bed.

Although I really enjoy all the behind the scenes segments of the fashion shows. And seeing Marc Jacobs on the previous episode was kind of cool. But didn't you think Lauren's reaction to meeting him was just a bit muted. I mean, it's her "favorite" designer and she barely managed a peep. Audrina is the same way at all her music shows and around the bands. Show some enthusiasm girls!

Okay, just a note to go on record to say that The Hills has lost its magic.

No comments: