Monday, February 25, 2008

Triple Homage

SNL seriously rocked the other night, so much so it's said that the show scored the best ratings in 2 years. Congrats writers! The break worked! And Tina Fey helped a wee bit. Where do I start...

The homage to Obama and Hilary was too funny! And then the homage to Rock of Love with Bret Michaels was too much for my little dirty heart. Tina Fey is too much in this. And Kristen Wiig looked exactly like Peyton and sounded dead on, check it out, soooo freaking me out. I love it.

Next, an homage to There Will Be Blood's Daniel Plainview, ok this was really freaking me out and I don't know how Bill Hader kept a straight face through this one.

And the best homage was to the duty we all face as women, the dreaded PERIOD. Thank goodness we have Annuale!



p.s. Next week's episode:

Ellen Page (and WILCO!) on March 1st

No comments: