This is the worst thing ever!
I had to share it here, because MTV doesn't air videos anymore. No forum for the horrible and beautiful music videos anymore unless you've got MTV2 and well the internet. But seriously isn't it crazy that every Saturday for the last 6 months MTV has been airing marathons ALL DAY of America's Next Top Model. I mean, how much can you take. But I believe this is further evidence that I'm getting old and MTV can't deliver anything to me anymore. I was in the test market for it when I was a kid, we were in the cable market that got it so I was watching Van Halen videos starting at age 6. And I thought my love for MTV would last well into my late years but...lately I'm doubting my loyalty to Road Rules, Real World, etc. I think the old MTV left a long time ago and I've just been in denial.
Just a side note...the budget for Heidi's video must have been so sad, one location, two outfits, one handheld camera, plus factor in the fake boobs equals a HOT MESS.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment