Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kate's Baby


I've been running around LA lately...the Getty Center...Stage 2 @ Hollywood Studios...Hollywood Blvd...so I didn't get a chance to let y'all know how much I loved the last LOST episode. Gee whiz the LOST team has gone baby crazy with the latest episode Eggtown. Claire’s got the little one, Sun is preggers and NOW Kate in the FUTURE (I love these future flashbacks now) has a KID- like a 2 yr old and his name is Aaron. It's getting good folks. Whose baby is it? Jack's? Sawyer's? I'd like it to be someone else’s. But my guess it's Sawyer's but Jack is pissed about it in the future and won't see Kate because it's Sawyers. Right?

Correction- OOPS- Ok, I'm a big dummy and didn't get that Claire's baby is Aaron, although I still think it's weird. So there must be something special about Aaron and now we know that his mommy is dead?!! So just wanted to add that as I'm a big dork. This is what happens when you watch episodes online trying to catch up. :)

I also want to go on record as claiming Locke and Sayid as my favorite characters. They are easily underestimated continually...all the time and it makes for good story and character development. What is Locke to do now? He's getting nothing out of Ben and his dictatorship won't go far with Sawyer brooding and Jack plotting. Is Sayid lost now? He didn't make it to the ship. Or so we think...I hope he comes back! And it would be nice if his shirt were half falling off and displaying his toned muscles and broad shoulders like last time we saw him. (hee hee)

No comments: