The elimination challenge: Design a look that showcases your vision as a designer using artwork from The Metropolitan Museum of Art as inspiration.
I envied the remaining five designers and Tim Gunn for having three rooms of the Met all to themselves. To document their inspiration, the designers took photos with provided digital cameras. How I'd love permission to take photos in a museum!
Rami chose a statue of Aphrodite and justified making yet another dress with draping.
Sweet P is the only one eliminated in this episode. It's a cruel move.
Jillian, Christian, Rami and Chris will take time off to design a collection. But before showing at Bryant Park, Rami and Chris need to show their three strongest pieces and the judges will eliminate one of them.
Favorite quotes:
- "I'm passionate about draping." - Rami's defense for his design
- "I sew fast. Get over it." - Christian while making several individual pieces for his look
My prediction for the big finale:
Rami to be eliminated, Chris to make the final three. Jillian to win, Christian to place.
1 comment:
Rami must have said "I'm passionate about draping" 30 times! We get it!
Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.
Post a Comment