So I was (re)discovering TLC...I mean a TLC show my friend told me about called Jon & Kate Plus Eight tonight. Have you seen this thing? This monster of a family? Two seemingly normal adults with EEEEIIIGHHHT kids...a set of twins and a set of six-tuplets...wow. Makes my life look and feel so simple. As I'm watching this death defying show I start to wonder about The Hills...airing soon after. How would Spencer and Heidi do with plus 8? Wouldn't that be a good TV show? Man, it would be awesome. I'm really getting tired of these scenes where Spencer is waiting around on a couch and Heidi just wanders in and they have fake awkward moments. I'm real tired of it. And even more so, because I actually think the part about Spencer hanging out on a couch doing nothing is so not fake or staged. Don't you?
As I start to watch The Hills later I find that Audrina is rediscovering Justin Bobby (my favorite character on dirt reality). I start to go crazy and imagine "Justin Bobby & Audrina Plus Eight." Now that would be something. JB would be passed out and muttering and Audrina would be hopelessly lost and looking for photos of her with a top on. But they would have super secret communication with their kids where one would giggle and the other would mutter. And their kids would have really unruly hair, big eyes, and big teeth but somehow look half way decent.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment