I crack up every time I see this trailer on TV for Baby Mama. Unfortunately I can't post one of the shorter TV trailers that I saw tonight but I put the official trailer below. I'm hoping this movie has some good laughs in it, there's various trailer commercials and all have different scenes which are all HIGHlarious so let's hope that translates to a hit when I get into the movie theatre.
Glad my favorite TV actress, Tina Fey, is in such a stellar movie. Favorite lines are "sorry for farting in your purse" "there's something wrong with your toilet" "what if that had been poop?" "did you just stick your gum under my coffee table" "bit?! i don't know your life!"
side note: Did you know that Tina Fey's real name is Elizabeth Stamatina Fey? How ridiculous is that, she was destined for hilarity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment