Sunday, April 27, 2008

LOST REVELATIONS



"He's got frost on him, must have been somewhere cold." (mysterious tone)

"Kate is such a slut, she's taking her shirt off." (with disgust)

"HOLY CRAP!" (when gun shots fly)

"AHHHH! (screaming very loudly), RUN SAWYER, RUN!"

"I didn't know you liked Sawyer so much..." (amused, laughing)

"IS THIS when Claire dies? We know she dies right?" (confused on the Oceanic 6 plot line)

"Who is "they" again?" (growing tired of the Widmore storyline)

"Jack has an ulcer." (speaking as if gravely concerned)

"Was that shot in Hawaii?" (producer question)

"Probably on a volcano...?"(answering her own producer comment)

"Do you notice how Ben calls them by their real names? Hurley, Hugo? Sawyer, James? There's something to that." (astute observation)

"I knew he was going to say he would kill his daughter! (stating the obvious)

"Oh I hate that actress, the Penny woman, the fake smile lady, she's coming back? Oh man!" (petty jealousies)

THIS AND MORE REVEALED WHILE WATCHING THE LATEST EPISODE OF LOST ON A HOT BALMY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FRIDAY NIGHT.

No comments: