
There I said it. Real Housewives of NYC really kicks the behind of the OC. I mean seriously did I need to tell you that? I'm a California girl true and true but everyone knows NY women really know how to get things done and live life!
I was just gmail chatting with my dear friend Thanh and we both agreed that the women on this series make watching a real addiction. These women- Ramona, Alex, Jill, LuAnn and Bethenny- in the NY version are smart, tough, they say what they mean not what their clothes mean, and really teach their children really important stuff like being independent, how to think, when to think it, when to breathe... Okay, so you know they have some faults but the energy and flavor is way up on this reality gem.
It airs on Tuesday nights on Bravo at 10pm and you should catch it. The best part is watching Ramona try to be high class and act 10 years younger than her body. Jill is my best friend or maybe I am Jill?? (please don't tell me). I cringe at Alex and usually put my hand over my mouth and gag when she's around her sissy husband Simon. And who really is this Bethenny? I think she's hiding something. She's off, how did she make the cut!? BUT LuAnn is flawless...I want to be LuAnn- class, smarts, beauty and I want all her dresses.
p.s. Sorry to blog all Bravo lately but not much for the pickins'
No comments:
Post a Comment