Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kenneth and Mariah


So I know I'm a bit late on this...I'm old...I just watched the new (kind of weeks old) video of Mariah Carey's Touch My Body.

This video cracks me up for many reasons but mainly because

a.) My BFF Alicia and I would sing to Mariah on the local playground with a boom box in the early 90's and she looks much different than those days...and so do we??

b.) Kenneth is trying to act like his character on 30 Rock but you can tell he's having waaayyy tooooo much fun.

c.) I don't think he ever touches her body in the video.

Have a smashing day!

1 comment:

Chris 'n Alicia said...

...and I owe any music appreciation beyond Mariah Carey circa 1991 to you. For which I am truly grateful...what a good friend. ;) It's good to have humble roots, isn't it?

BFF, Alicia