Monday, March 17, 2008

'I've Never Dated a Lesbian Before..."


This is a soundbite coming from a D list series I'm watching called High School Reunion. Seriously people there's nothing on TV.

I've been watching In Treatment on HBO though which is oddly intriguing and I can't seem to get enough. I was really bad mouthing this one before I watched it. HBO has a real thing for therapy. But I've always liked Gabriel Byrne and the best story lines are Sophie and Laura. The couple and the vet I could do with out.

And just because it's St. Patty's Day, check out the famous redheads list on MSNBC because you know I am one. A redhead not famous that is...hahaha...And oh by the way, Debra Messing and Marcia Cross are not real redheads! But half of the people on the list are not, why isn't Tori Amos on it? Sad, she's the only redhead crooner there is.

No comments: