Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Like So Totally High School


Awesome! Like totally...This show on TV LAND, called High School Reunion it's so RAD! After 20 years, 14 classmates from the class of 1987 rage on Maui. It's so sweet. They're reunited at a gigantic Real World type house oceanside and not 5 minutes after seeing each other again everyone regresses to high school. The boys rase each other in a pack and the girls are in clusters and giggle. Did I tell you it was so awesome! There's serious drama in the house- one widower, one married guy who's got a raging temper, the blonde popular girl, the jock, the shy boy, a drama queen who cheated on her ex-husband who's there too and a lesbian who's bi curious. Awesome!

Seriously I laughed the entire episode. My high school reunion that never happened would've never been this tantalizing! Especially because I went to a very small religious high school where if you were bad you were kicked out. So not much really happened. So I'll be sure to catch it and you as well. If nothing else check out the "then" and "now" photos of the cast members.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show stinks!