Tuesday, March 18, 2008

[Insert "Sigh" here]


I'm exclaiming a long sigh here, the kind I do on a Friday at 5pm when I'm just about ready to pack it in at the office. You know why? Because this writer's strike really mucked everything up. I feel like I don't know what's on TV and when. All of a sudden I see that a perfectly good TV show just aired last week with Parkey Posey and Lauren Ambrose in it. It's called The Return of Jezebel James and it looks awesome. Hello?! How do I not know about this and how did I miss the pilot last week? Yes, I've been busy. But seriously I really think the TV season is out of whack and I'm watching crap on TV because of it. Oh, and now I'm angry because I just found out the show is from the creator of the Gilmore Girls. Ok, really? Man, I'm stumped that I don't know about this.

So I've made a list of TV shows (NON reality TV programming) that you should be watching NOW or soon (so you don't miss out):

- The Return of Jezebel James, airs on FOX on Fridays at 8pm (ok, the worst time in the world, I'm watching it on HULU and I'll get back to you if it really is to die for)

- The New Adventures of Old Christine
, airs on CBS on Mondays at 9:30pm ( this is my new favorite show and I've raved about it before. I caught the last episode and I have to say I identify with Christine on the reefer issue.)

- In Treatment
airs on HBO at 9:30pm (I've been catching this for FREE on Amazon Unbox, and if you don't know about this service, too bad for you!)

- Lipstick Jungle airs on ABC on Thursdays at 10pm (I somehow missed the last episode, not sure how this happened, I think the series finale airs this week!)

- LOST, I hope I don't have to tell you when this airs. I mean this is the only good thing on TV right now. Aren't we so sad that Jin doesn't make it to the "final 6!"

PAUSE, SIGH...AND NOW YOU'VE GOT TO WAIT A COUPLE MORE WEEKS:

The Office on NBC returns Thursday, April 10th!

Desperate Housewives on ABC comes back Sunday, April 13th!

AND THE ONES THAT AREN'T COMING BACK until FALL: (Slap on the TV gods, shame on you!)

Chuck
Pushing Daises

1 comment:

stephy said...

I missed Jezebel James too. And then I read the Onion said it sucked. :(
I still must see it though.