I'm sure you've already heard that Oprah is taking over the world.
I'm not really into the Oprah thing, you know I don't go around saying to people, "Oprah says..." Because really it's not all Oprah that comes up with all those ideas, reads the books, researches all the subject information that she presents on her show- it's her team of producers, researchers, etc. I guess that's why she bothers me a bit, she pretends to know everything and she just possibly can't. And what bothers me even more is people actually think that she knows everything. But in way I think I need to accept she is just a TV politician. Like she doesn't want to get into government and makes us pay less or more taxes or pass laws. She wants to makes us "live better lives", tell us what to read, what to watch, and what to think about. Think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oprah has a personality disorder. Has she made the world a bit of a better place? Yes, but she's still a sanctimonious bag of wind.
Post a Comment