They got her! I wonder if this spin off is going to be a terrible mess. Probably since the great Aaron Spelling isn't her to supervise.
In any case, I will take a peek on Sept 2nd when 90210 premieres on the CW. I just can't help it. I actually remember the 1st time I laid my junior higher eyes on this show. I actually had to watch it in the basement and I kept running up the stairs to pretend I was doing my homework. I don't have homework now and my basement is unfinished and cold so I think I will watch this new mess in my living room.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll have to tell us how awful it is. I can't imagine why they are trying to resurrect this show... it wasn't all that great the first time around! LOL
Post a Comment