
Sorry for my lazy posts lately, extenuating circumstances have left me dry and preoccupied.
Lately I've been falling asleep while watching Pushing Daisies and wondering why I'm not reading my new McSweeney's that just came in the mail or doing something more worthwhile. One show that I wish I could make more time for is Dirty Sexy Money. It's definitely not dirty or sexy enough but I really like my fill of Peter Krause. Peter- can we do the hair a little differently and get out of the suits once in awhile. Wow, now I sound dirty.
I saw the 3rd episode or 3rd day of the HBO miniseries Five Days. I was a little confused since I missed the first 2 days. I keep wondering if I should watch the first 2 days this week so when I watch the 4th on Sunday I'll get everything. But isn't that such a commitment!?
Looking forward to or really sad that it's the finale of Mad Men tonight. What a beautiful show in every way. Can't wait for its next season.
1 comment:
Hey girl, congrats on being a finalist in Ree's contest! :^D I bet your stat counter will experience a pleasurable boost today! :^D
Post a Comment