Monday, September 3, 2007

My TV is burning up


With J.T. oh ladies you know it…he’s so sweet and cute...and uber talented. All my music taste goes out the window with this man. I can’t stop watching. He’s on HBO and its completely watchable. Did you catch it? I hope so-- FutureSex/LoveShow

Who cares about the old school from my childhood Michael Jackson. This is a man who can play the keyboard dance and sing all at the same time. And he’s certainly not cheesy. It’s all my childhood wrapped into one- Madonna and Michael Jackson. But it’s a REAL MAN.

It was exciting. I’ll have to go back to listening to the Shins and White Stripes on my iPod after this. But can’t you see Jack White and Justin Timberlake rocking out. I can. It’s burning in my mind. Keytars and bongo drums rolled into one it could work.

And…for all of you who were worried I did get to watch Weeds. Thanks Showtime! They actually put it online so after my moaning and crying I found it right there on their website. But it’s just one episode so OH WELL! Back at square one. I have to find someone who has Showtime—who has it? I’m over in a flash.

In other channels…for those who watch network television. I’ve been dropping in on The New Adventures of Old Christine. I haven’t watched CBS in a looong time. In fact I can’t even remember the last show – maybe Survivor in its 1st season 7 years ago??!?/ Anyway (sorry the network needs a serious facelift) this show is not half bad. And I love Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She’s so darn funny. The show is about her and her ex-husband. Their lives are forever intertwined with their young son. An ongoing banter/fighting always exists between them and it makes the show work. Although I’m not so sure how long it will work. But while it does, I love lines...like (after her husband comments on his fab-u-lous current love life) she turns to her live in brother and says, “He worked me like he was scratching a lottery ticket.” Makes me giggle. Looking forward to the new season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.